Sign the Pledge!
- people, communities, salmon and wildlife within the Fraser Watershed depend on a healthy ecosystem for their survival and prosperity.
- we are all connected within this ecosystem and our actions directly affect it’s health and the health of those who call it home.
- we must act now to conserve, protect and restore it for future generations.
- a significant investment from federal and provincial governments, along with the philanthropic community to restore watersheds and repair salmon habitat within all six regions of the Fraser Watershed. These investments would create local jobs, meaningfully advance reconciliation, put communities on a more resilient path while climate-proofing the Fraser Watershed for future generations.
- RSBC’s Watershed CPR approach, which stands for Conserve, Protect, Restore – which includes a proactive, preventative, healthcare approach to critical watershed health issues.
- RSBC to work in partnership with the federal and BC governments, along with First Nations, municipalities, businesses, labour organizations and community groups throughout the Fraser Watershed to promote watershed solutions, including a transition to a restorative economy, that provides good jobs and protects the environment.
I pledge to be an active Watershed Defender by
- making personal choices that promote watershed health.
- supporting public policy & campaigns advocating watershed security.
- mobilizing my community to apply Watershed CPR.