SLLP Project Grant Conditions
To be eligible for a grant from the Rivershed Society of BC towards your Sustainable Community Action Project, you must:
- Complete the entire Sustainable Living Leadership Program;
- Complete all the project goal-setting, planning, and public presentations during the SLLP;
- Write a press release regarding the grant, using a template that will be sent to you. (RSBC will assist you in distributing the release to your local paper and other media outlets);
- Provide an on-line update of the status of your project on your SLLP Alumni page;
- Submit a brief blog entry to RSBC about your project; and,
- Periodically updated the RSBC website with progress reports.