Please join Fisheries and Oceans Canada for a Public Open House in Vancouver on development of an updated Wild Salmon Policy implementation plan. We greatly appreciate your help in circulating the attached notice through your networks.
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2017
Time: 6:30 pm– 8:30 pm – WebEx starting at 7:00 pm
Place: Gallery Room (1.15), UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson St., Vancouver
Please send your RVSP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those unable to attend in person, a short WebEx portion will be available to join at 7:00 pm.
Instructions to join are below:
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=ma242a06beb2d9f890b9c6c6b9a46fc9f
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: salmon
4. Click “Join”. ——————————————————-
1. Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
3. Call 1-800-226-6338 or 613-941-9554
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.