Vision and Mission
vission, mission and values
Salmon flourishing in our rivers; people flourishing in our communities.
To protect, conserve and restore the health of BC riversheds in this generation.
- We are a part of the natural environment which sustains all life.
- Individuals can make a difference and we encourage them to be leaders in their communities.
- We value collaboration and partnerships with other groups and individuals who share our concerns and believe in our mission.
- We value the wisdom and experience of the First Nation peoples.
- We value scientific research.
- We value the tranformational impact of experiential learning.
- We live in hope that we can protect, conserve and restore our riversheds back to health.